Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated [09/22/2022]
Thank you for shopping at [www.lean6sigma.academy].
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
● “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to [Cannsult, Inc]
● “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
● “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
● “Service” refers to the Website.
● “Website” refers to [lean6sigma.academy], accessible from [www.lean6sigma.academy]
● “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
You are not entitled to cancel Your Order for any reason at all.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 0 days from the date on which You received and ordered the Goods.
● No returns or cancellations accepted.
We will not reimburse any request for cancellations or returns.
● Under no/any circumstances will returns be considered.
● Once goods are purchased, it is non-refundable or returnable.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Digital goods cannot be returned or refunded in any circumstance.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
● By visiting this page on our website: [www.cannsult.org]
● By sending us an email: [email@example.com]