Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies
The Kano Analysis OPL contains information about these steps:
- Identify the key concepts of the Kano Analysis.
- Determining the most important steps in the process.
- Creating a visual aid, such as a flowchart or diagram, to illustrate the process.
- Write clear and concise instructions for each step.
- Include examples or case studies to help employees understand how to apply the Kano Analysis.
Riaan is a dynamic leader, coach, facilitator, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with over 20 years of hands-on experience driving business results. Riaan is highly skilled and has worked across diverse industries internationally. With a degree in Chemical Engineering, Riaan started in the major breweries and bakeries in South Africa and was so dedicated to his work that he was often known to take his work home with him.